Riverwalk Counseling Center also has several specialized areas of expertise to aid you on your road to overall wellness.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (A.C.T)
- Addiction (Substances & Process Addiction – Alcohol, Drugs)
- Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Divorce Support
- Marital Therapy (Including Gottman Couples Therapy)
- Post-partum Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Other Behavioral and Physical Dependencies
NEW TO RIVERWALK COUNSELING CENTER:
Intensive Out-Patient Program: Addiction and Dual Diagnosis
- Data Driven Treatment / Outcome Measures *
- Evidenced Based Education (Matrix Model)
- Body, Mind, Spirit Therapies **
- Expressive Arts ***
- Trauma Education / Therapy
- 12 Step Compatible
- Personal Inventory / 4th and 5th Step Completion
- Relapse Prevention
- Friday Evening Family Program
* Assessments for Anxiety, Depression, Nutrition, Addiction, Psychosocial, Psychiatric, Health Screening prior to Admission.
** Acupressure, Meditation, Nutrition, Yoga.
*** Art Therapy, Poetry Therapy, Journaling.
Program begins Monday, October 5, 2015. All major insurances accepted, must be 18 years or older, can not be enrolled in high school.